At Fordham Manor, LIFE GROUPS are the best place for sustained life changes to occur.
The mission of LIFE GROUPS are to help you grow a relationship with Jesus Christ by creating an open and accepting environment where you can explore faith and experience community. LIFE GROUPS are the ideal small group for those with questions about faith and those who want to learn more about the Bible and Christianity through theological studies.
In LIFEGROUPS people:
- Study God’s Word and discuss the issues and challenges of life
- Pray together
- Care for one another, and are missed if they don’t show up.
We place an emphasis on LIFE GROUPS. It’s how we minister effectively as staff and elders of such a large church. We meet in a comfortable church space for fellowship, Bible study, prayer, and accountability.
- Small groups comprised of 8-12 individuals
FALL 2019 LIFEGROUP SCHEDULE
- MON @ 6pm - GRIEFSHARE (Childcare)
- TUES @ 6:30pm - MEN with Dinner (Childcare)
- TUES @ 6:30pm - WOMEN with Dinner (Childcare)
- WED @ 10am - CO-ED (Childcare)
- THURS @ 6pm - HUNGER FOR HEALING (Childcare)
- FRI @ 6:30pm - WOMEN (Childcare)
Also, we will have a LifeGroup for Young Adults. More information will be coming.