Join us for the Art of Marriage, Part 2
3 Saturdays Evenings
Sat, March 30th
Sat, April 6th
Sat, April 13th
Time: 6pm to 8pm
Cost: $25 if you have not purchased the book.
Your marriage and the marriages around you are colored by personalities, passions, and experiences. Making marriage work is a divinely inspired art form. The Art of Marriage curriculum is designed to equip couples with biblical principles for stronger, healthier marriages.
Covered in this Session:
Session 4: Love Interrupted (Communication)
- Conflict is common to all marriages.
- Healthy conflict resolution occurs when couples are willing to seek and grant forgiveness.
Session 5: Love Sizzles (Romance and Sex)
- God created sex and has a wonderful design in mind.
Session 6: Love Always (Legacy)
- To leave a godly legacy, we must think about the impact of our lives on future generations.
- Leaving a godly legacy requires putting a stake in the ground.